- akmaerialsAsked on January 27, 2016 at 05:48 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 09:47 AM
It is possible to use columns on the form builder. Please check the steps below:
1. Insert 3 text boxes.
2. Please right click on the text box and then choose "Shrink" to make it smaller.
3. After that, make the text boxes width smaller by selecting the field and then clicking the "Size" button. I chose the value 15.
4. This should be the result.
You can also use the Matrix table to create columns under the Survey Tools.
Related guide: How-to-Position-Fields-in-JotForm
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.