- raminal69Asked on January 27, 2016 at 02:41 PM
up. Just created about 5-10 fields and tried to add mote than 5 Cond. logic . As result - The form freezes , should wait for responce 10-15 second to complete each step of adding . So, for creating of 1 Conditional logic it takes about 1 -2 Minute, or Form frezzes completely.
Any idea ? Thx
- BenAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Can you please grab a screenshot of the condition that freezes your form so that we can inspect the same condition?
Looking at your form, it is not a long or complex form and as such I can not see the reason why it would do that, but looking into the exact conditions would help with the same.
- raminal69Answered on January 28, 2016 at 07:30 AM
- raminal69Answered on January 28, 2016 at 07:33 AM
So, there is no any unusual actions. Just triy to add tne next condition and as resukt one should wait about 30 sec for every step. So, for selecting "IF" - 30 s., then selecting "State" 30 s. and etcc.. Target Fields are - " UPS SAVER - ZONE 6"
- raminal69Answered on January 28, 2016 at 07:38 AM
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 10:40 AM
I was able to replicate the problem, it seems like adding "IF" statements multiple times makes the form lag or freeze. However, this seem to only show in the "Address" field.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. We will update you on this thread as soon as this has been resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- raminal69Answered on January 28, 2016 at 11:10 AM
P.S. The same problem one met when try to apply "IF" logic to "Adress", "Dropdown "(with special option - "countries") fields.
- BenAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:21 PM
My colleague has actually raised this and got assigned to a team working on conditions to inspect the entire address field and why it is causing any issues, so they will check the dropdown field.
I will however mention it as well to them.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:06 AM
This problem has been fixed. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.