- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 03:25 PM
This guide will help you to change the space between your questions: http://www.jotform.com/help/62-How-Can-I-Change-Spacing-Between-Questions.
If it does not help, please share us the link to your form, we will take a look on it.
- sherileeAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 03:54 PM
I need the CSS code to change the margin of the question box not the spacing between.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 05:40 PM
- sherileeAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 06:45 PMIf you look on my placenta feedback form, you'll see the questions are
squished. This code did not change it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 10:03 PM
Thank you for sharing the link to your form.
Now, it's currently being displayed like this:
I did change it and on my end it's being displayed like this:
Now, I did it changing the label align and width of the fields.
To find these options, just click on the field that you want to change, then you will find the lable align on the top toolbar:
The same with the width, this option only works with text boxes and drop downs:
You can see how it looks on my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60268134964965.
- sherileeAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 11:45 PMI would like to question to be on top, rather than beside.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 07:19 AM
You can align your label easily as you see below:
You should make same arrangements for all of your fields.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.