- InfografsAsked on January 27, 2016 at 04:38 PM
I have a work log and one of the fields will ask who the client was I was working with, sometimes it would be good to have a hyper-link to my contacts form so that I can see the clients details.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 08:51 PM
Yes it is possible to link another form in your work log form. Simply follow the guide below.
1. Add a Text Field from the Form Tools then click on Edit HTML or Double click the text
2.Once you see the text editor, click the Insert Link button seen below
3. Input the URL of the contact form and the text that will be displayed in the work log form. Then on the Target drop-down, select New Window so that when a user clicks on the link, it will open in a new tab or window.
4. When you're done editing, click the Complete button.
Here's how the link would look like in the form.
Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance.