- jmparsonsAsked on January 27, 2016 at 08:32 PM
I have an embedded form with a width of 450. It displays fine on my laptop, but on a phone, the fields are all stacked, where some of them should be two to a line (like area code and phone number). It is that way for both portrait and landscape orientations.
The form is at https://form.jotform.com/60267377154156
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 03:03 AM
You can solve the responsive issue easily with JotForm.
Here how to do that:
1) Click on Preferences.
2) Choose Yes option for Responsive Form.
Here is how it works on mobile:
If it doesn't solve your problem please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.
- jmparsonsAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 11:45 AMPerfect…thanks so much!
Senior Loan Officer
pfs logo 2
7080 Donlon Way
Dublin, CA 94568
First Priority Financial, Inc. #3257 dba PFS Funding is Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the CRMLA
Follow us on Twitter: @pfsfunding
Our blog, "The Mortgage Insider ," has a great deal of useful consumer information. You should read it.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 01:35 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.