- gobertolimaAsked on January 27, 2016 at 09:53 PM
i need insert html text with external links and other, how to, sorry my poor english.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 03:59 AM
To add an html text to your form, simply follow the steps below:
1. On the Form Tools tab, click on the Text field as seen below. Then click Edit HTML.
2. If you want to add a link, then click on the Insert/Edit Link seen below.
3. A new window will pop-up where you can insert the URL and enter the Text to Display. Then on the Target drop-down, select the New Window so that the link will open to a new tab or window.
4. Then once you are done inserting the text and adding the links, simply click the Complete button.
Here's how it would appear in the Preview:
Let us know if you need further assistance.