- lovministriesAsked on February 15, 2012 at 01:21 PM
I HAVE UPGRADED FROM FREE.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
I DID THIS LAST NIGHT.
PAYMENT WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT, I HAVE CONFO EMAIL
HOW DO I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK WORKING SO MY FORMS WILL SHOW UP.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:24 PM
As you can already see today is not a standad work day for us, we are trying to solve problems as much as we can. Right now i am dealing with your problem and will inform you in a short time. Thanks for your patience
- lovministriesAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:26 PM
thank you, i have gotten noticed, and i do thank you for trying to figure things out.
- fxrAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:38 PM
@lovministires, I deleted your comment on the other 'refund' thread as your problem was completely unrelated and I knew your issue was being dealt with by someone else. I want to keep the thread clear of any confusion, its going to quite some task working through that thread issuing everyone a refund or credit to their account.
I hope you understand my reasons for that.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:42 PM
Your account was upgraded to premium. It should work now. Still it will be better if you logout and login form jotform.net site
- lovministriesAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 01:47 PM
i have been on jotform for a while, referred many ppl to your service, and if it was a rating system, you would get beyond 5 stars.
the problem that i paid and nothing showed was upsetting. thats all.