- transtrumbpAsked on January 28, 2016 at 12:55 AM
Hello, I've got a couple issues I need help with regarding the Stripe payment form.
1. I'm trying to get the payment form formatted like the one in this thread (http://www.jotform.com/answers/720377-Some-Formatting-Questions), but when I insert the CSS, my form is not looking like the one in the other thread. I did make sure to change the ID numbers accordingly, but is there something else I need to do?
2. I would also like the Order Total field to fit better with the form. As it is now, the box is tiny, and the USD & line don't look good.
Here's my form URL: https://form.jotform.com/60257842695970
Hoping someone can help!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 08:35 AM
I checked the other thread and try to replicate the same Stripe template on your form. Below, you can find the necessary CSS code:
width: 150px !important;
width: 175px !important;
width: 200px !important;
After applying the code above, the result will be like the following:
For further assistance, please do let us know.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 08:37 AM
Also, I moved your second question into another thread. On the following link, you can easily access it.
It will be answered right away.
- transtrumbpAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Thanks for the reply and the solution! I added the CSS for both and they worked great!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:14 PM
You are most welcome. For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.