- tpilantAsked on January 28, 2016 at 02:29 AM
Had a form MC Birthday Demo. I setup mailchimp and everything worked fine. Now it keeps defaulting to only if user agrees. So I put a checkbox on form still not sending anything to mail chimp.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 08:40 AM
It seems that there is an issue with the options on the MailChimp integration. The option selected is defaulting to the original selection while editing the integration. I am able to replicate the issue at my end. Could you try removing the integration on your JotForm and re-integrate MailChimp so that the option 'Always' should be selected? Let us know if the issue still persists.
Let me also forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any update on this issue, you'll be posted through this thread.
- tpilantAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 07:45 PMActually I did this before contacting support. Would you like me to try it again.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 04:32 AM
I've also tested it. I am not able to reproduced same issue that you are having.
Here is how it works on my side:
I've integrated the MailChimp Integration with Zapier.
We would appreciate it if you could try it again and let us know the result.
- tpilantAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 04:45 AMSo what you are saying is to not use the plugin provided in jotform but rather the Zapier integration.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 07:21 AM
My colleague forwarded that issue to our developers. You can try it until the problem is solved.
If it doesn't work, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you.
- MetalSupportAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 02:39 PM
I'm having the same issue with multiple forms. I set-up the integration with MailChimp to always send contacts to MailChimp, but when I save and then review the integration, it has defaulted to Only if user agrees. When I try to change it back, and complete the integration, it gets stuck on the loading screen.
Is there a solution to this problem without having to use Zapier?
- TerryAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 06:07 PM
It appears that the integration works until any edits are done to the form. Or if edits or even viewing the integration. If left alone it works great. So far I set up 2 more forms and waited until I was sure everything was exactly as it should be until applying the integration. Works fine but i am sure if had to make any changes it would break the integration and deletiing and re-integrationg will not resolve the issue for the form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 10:13 PM
It seems that the issue still exists. Let me notify our backend team on the issue. You'll be notified when we have any update in this regard.
I've moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 04:18 AM
This issue is fixed now.