- AliakseiAsked on January 28, 2016 at 05:52 AM
Im evaluating your product, and im interesting in one specific report
1. I've created jotform, mobile responsive design
2. Users are using mobile devices to fill in the form and submit
3. My question is - is there any way to view the report that will show me from what devices (and their model) the jotform was accessed and submitted?
thanks for your help
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 09:28 AM
You can view which platform they are using with Form Analytics.
1) Click on Form Analytics:
2) Click on Platform.
You can also use our the Google Analytics Widget.