- jmsanders5Asked on January 28, 2016 at 06:19 AM
It seems that I have lost 2 submissions from my data file. Any idea how that might have happened?
Also, there were a couple of people who submitted 2X - can I delete one of their submissions from the master?Page URL:
- victorAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 09:25 AM
Our you indicating that you are missing submission from the google spreadsheet or you have exported your submission to an excel file? If you are referring to the submission on the submission page. this is not possible unless someone manually deleted that particular submission.
If you exported to an excel file, you could have select a range of submission and the missing data was not selected to be exported.
- victorAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 09:28 AM
Sorry I forgot your other question, sorry =( . Currently there is no issues regarding this. I will try to replicate the issue, but it could be a couple of reasons.
1) Users accidentally pressed the submit button twice
2) refreshed the browser after submitted