- crhsbandwifeAsked on January 28, 2016 at 08:05 AM
I'm in the Theme Designer, and have tried uploading gif, jpg or png to the background image and continue to get the error that the file "needs to be" a gif, jpg or png, of which none will work. The original file is a 900x1200 pixel, and I've tried as small as 200x400....what's the issue? I've done this before, and it worked fine....?Page URL:
- victorAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 10:51 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I am assuming that you tried uploading an image from your desktop to use in your form.
When trying to upload a file I noticed that following.
1) I was able to upload the first image, but would not allow me to upload any other image
2) when trying to upload an image in another form, this was also not allowed. It did display the image I already uploaded in the other form.
I will raise this to our back end team. As soon as we have any update, our team will be informing you through this form.
- crhsbandwifeAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:02 PM
That's correct, I'm trying to upload from my computer. I did this very thing the other day, it worked perfectly fine, but today it will not allow it....
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
Our developers have fixed this and you should be able to upload images now.