- OrthotekAsked on January 28, 2016 at 10:10 AM
When trying to customize my form it suddenly wont let me upload new pictures.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 11:59 AM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I tried to upload image file using Image wizard.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now I would suggest you to upload image using a web URL of image.
You can create form with upload filed only, then upload your image and then use URL of that image.
- WilboAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:13 PM
I've been able to replicate this error, and I'm passing it to the Development Team for debugging.
When they get back to me, I'll post again on this thread to let you know.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Our developers have fixed this and you should be able to upload images now using Upload Image File option.
- OrthotekAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 01:17 AM
Thank you very much, it seems to be working now.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 08:29 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Do let us know if you need more help, we will be happy to assist you.