- GabbyTrishAsked on January 28, 2016 at 04:25 PM
I am very upset. I have paid monthly for 2 years to make sure that I could access my submissions. On my older forms they have disappeared. I absolutely need them back. I paid all thatt money for nothing as I was not using the service. You can't erase my data without telling me.
Are these retrievable?
Example belowPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM
I checked your account and I was able to confirm that there are missing data in the submissions page of your Simple Guest List Form.
I also checked your other forms and it looks like the Permission and Release Agreement Form and Punk's Dead Picture Submission is also missing its data.
I will have to forward this issue to our back-end team for further investigation. We will inform you on this thread once there are any updates.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 07:10 AM
First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We had not deleted your data, however your data could not synced between servers because of a glitch. We have solved your issue, and everything should be fine now. Would you please confirm that your data are all good?
- GabbyTrishAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 07:45 AMYes thank a lot!!!!
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 07:48 AM
You are welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions/problems.