JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
On your form builder, select the Payment field and click on the Wand Icon seen in the screenshot below.
2. A payment wizard will pop-up. Click the Next button to go to the next page.
3. Choose the Sell Products from the options and if you are selling multiple products, select the Users can select multiple products option. Then click Next.
4. On the next page, you will see all the products listed. Click on a product to edit it.
5. Input the name and price of the product that you are selling. Then once you are done, click the Save Product button.
6. The button will change to Next. Just keep clicking Next until you get to the final page. Then click Finish to finish the setup.
You can check out this guide for more info regarding payment forms: Setting Up Your First Order Form
Do let us know if you need further assistance.