- alka17690Asked on January 28, 2016 at 06:37 PM
I can select the form, however it does not give any options to set answers or rules,
This is a re-post of a comment on Turn Your Form into a Quiz or Exam!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 02:21 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue as well. The Quiz App http://quizform.jotform.io/ was not opening the wizard for the Set Answers option.
I even test on a new/fresh form, and it still did not work.
I have forwarded a ticket report to our higher team support so that it can be check as soon as possible. We will let you know here once fixed.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 08:15 PM
This should now be fixed. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
- alka17690Answered on January 29, 2016 at 08:45 PMThanks, its working now
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 03:17 AM
You are welcome. Thank you for the confirmation.
I was able to test and see it was now working as well.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 10:14 PM
Could you give me the url of the form you are trying to set up a quiz for?
- alka17690Answered on February 10, 2016 at 12:46 AMHi Nicholas,
this has already been resolved. Thanks for the follow up.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 08:42 AM