- isiriserverAsked on February 15, 2012 at 02:58 PM
Is this possible?
What would i put in the ipn box?
- isiriserverAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 05:55 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 06:53 PM
Please use the following url as the IPN url: http://www.jotform.net/ipns/paypal.php
then ensure Receive IPN Message (Enabled) radio button is also selected.
- isiriserverAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 07:16 PM
I am looking for something that will write my form entry (I already made the php script thank you file) to a database even if the user doesnt reach the thank you page, is that what paypal ipn will do?
I still had to press return to ....
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 08:18 AM
IPN will be called when the payment is processed. The user does not need to reach the Thank You page after the PayPal payment.
- isiriserverAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 07:01 PM
I already tried and it didnt work
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:35 AM
Enable the 'autereturn' to your thankyou page like this:
1. Log into Paypal.
2. Select My Selling Preferences from the Profile menu
Then Select Update for the Website Preferences:
The Auto Return option is at the top of the next page.
- isiriserverAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Thank you so much