- WKComplianceAsked on January 29, 2016 at 05:19 AM
We are currently getting an error message when trying to create a PDF version of the form to print out so people can fill in by hand, however we are getting the error message in the attached file. What are we doing wrong?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I am able to reproduced same issue that you are having.
I've also tested it on different form. There is same issue on that form. We are getting Form Engine Failed Error on preview. The issue might be related with it.
Our developers are trying to fix that issue. We will update you via this thread when we solve the problem.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 01:26 PM
It should be fixed now. I've tested it and ıt is working properly on my side.
It took a few minutes but I am able to create the PDF form.
If you are still having problem please let us know.
- WKComplianceAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 05:32 AM
Currently having the issue that it wont complete, even after 30 minutes of waiting nothing appears. Have tried multiple times now and still nothing works.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 07:13 AM
We are sorry for the confusion. I've sent the PDF form to your mail address which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, check it and let us know if you have any issues.
- WKComplianceAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 07:18 AM
Thank you. Sadly when you look through the form, there has been a lot cut off and that is missing. Is there anyway to get a full and complete version?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I am able to reproduce same issue that you're having. I see that there are some fields which has been cut off as you see below:
I will escalate it to our second level and one of our developers will take a look here, you will be notified when it's solved or will get news about it via this thread.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Forms won't be fully converted to PDF always, this is still erratic and our developers are very aware of it. Also, some fields cannot be included so far.
If the Support Team Staff is able to get the form, they will email it to our users.
Please read this general guide to know more about fillable PDF forms: