- clarkschoolAsked on January 29, 2016 at 02:37 PM
I am finding that widgets are not recognized as fields in the Combine Submissions app.
Please see my screen shots below.
- clarkschoolAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 02:38 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 12:37 AM
I do not know if it's a bug, I will ask to my colleagues, since widgets have a different functionality compared to the normal fields, such as text boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
We will get back to you if I got some info about it.
- clarkschoolAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 01:40 PM
Hello, is there an update on this issue? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:58 PM
Sorry for the delay, currently widgets are not allowed in the app, this is not really a bug as the widgets work in different manner than the normal fields.
I will escalate this to our second level as a feature request, although we can not provide an ETA, you will be notified if it is available.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Widget fields can now be included in the CSV files in the combine.jotform.io app. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- clarkschoolAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 08:33 AM
Thank you for the quick response!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 09:51 AM
On behalf of our developer, you're welcome.
Do let us know if we can assist you in anything else, we will be glad to help.