- sicoevAsked on April 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM
I have placed a 'text area' in my form but for some reason when writing in it the font inside the area is different to the font in the 'text boxes' in the same form. Is there any way to change this?
- blindeyecreativeAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 02:48 PMcan you post a link to your site? You may have a conflict with your site's css.
How do you add a text area?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on August 03, 2011 at 10:09 AM
@the unknown user who posted the follow up.
In future, please try to keep new questions in a new thread. Text areas can be added by simply selecting Text Area from the Form Tools in the Form builder.
Text Areas use a different CSS class to regular input boxes, so if you want to affect the text you will need to reference that class. Have a look at this post, it explains in detail how to style the text in a text area.
- idanfactorAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 04:06 PM
Thanks works great.
How can I eliminate the space between the frame and the first element of the form.
You can see it here (Hebrew form)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 05, 2011 at 05:39 PM
@idanfactor's question was answered in this thread.