- Debbie schaferAsked on January 29, 2016 at 11:28 PM
- victorAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 12:47 PM
You can setup an email notification, that will automatically be send once the users submits a form. You can setup the email to include all the fields or certain fields from the form.
Please let us know if this helps.
- Debbie schaferAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:41 PM
I need the forms that have been submitted to my company by Thursday and they're not going to my email.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 07:16 AM
The issue should be fixed.
1) Kentucky's Diamond form has been moved to your registered Sundaybest JotForm account.
2) Email notification has been configured to use your @yahoo email address as a recipient address.
3) You can view current submissions from a Form Submissions Page.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.