- MeaganAsked on January 30, 2016 at 12:23 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:52 PM
You can open the form in the designer and change the style there. You can choose from 6 available templates in the settings:
Please try it and let us know if you will encounter an issue.
- MeaganAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 05:18 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 07:49 AM
On behalf of Welvin, you're welcome. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- MeaganAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 09:47 PM
Yes, I have one more issue.For some reason I am unable to center the form on the webpage. The form is placed into a Joomla article and situated inside a paragraph tag that is centered. It seems that the fields are not centered inside the form's own 900px width, and this is the problem. I have injected the following CSS with no results:
What would you suggest?
- MeaganAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 10:09 PM
You can see, for example, that the 900px form is centered on the page, by the way that the centered Submit button indeed is in the center of the webpage. The form fields, however, are all aligned left and I can not figure out why. I need to add that I would prefer to inject CSS than work in the "Designer" mode. Quite often, I lose previously injected CSS when I switch to "Designer" mode and back to standard.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 03:37 AM
I can see that your previous concern was already resolved. To better assist you, I have moved your latest issue to another thread. Here's the link to that thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/762236