- blackburnnewhopeAsked on January 30, 2016 at 01:20 AM
forms were working fine - now all my forms are coming up with error
Form engine failed - #8j1h17f1Page URL:
- blackburnnewhopeAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:48 AM
this is for all of our forms. Everything was working an hour ago
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 02:03 AM
There was a problem with our form caches database. The server is failing. We have ordered a new one and until the new one is ready we have to manually fix it when it fails. Your form should now be working properly. If it does not please let us know the exact URL for the particular form.
- Seneca_sAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 09:08 PM
Mine isn't working either. https://form.jotform.com/60307657342151
- CharlieAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 02:12 AM
I see you already have an opened thread on this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/761223. We will address your concern there shortly. Thank you for your understanding.