- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 07:31 AM
Currently, we don't have any issues with Form Analytics. I checked one of my forms and it shows the view and responses properly.
Can you please provide the form title and form ID so that we can further investigate about it.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- EzmantechnologycomAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Where do I find the form ID?
- EzmantechnologycomAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:36 PM
All of these don't show the responses. They each have 10 or more submissions. But thats not showing up in the Form's analytics page.
This form below is showing 127 views when I'm in the "this week" tab, but when I'm in the "all time" tab it's only showing 60 views. Why is that?
- EzmantechnologycomAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 01:46 PM
This form isn't showing responses also:
This form is showing nothing in the form analytics. It shows o views and 0 responses, but it is listing devices that have viewed it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 01:29 AM
I checked your forms and I can see that even if there are submissions the Form Analytics tool is not showing these submissions:
I will escalate it to our second level and you will be notified when it's fixed.
- heimamissioninAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 08:43 AM
I have the same issue with form 60343544572353. Have lots of submissions, but Form Analytics says 0.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 10:01 AM
I see that you have already opened a thread about it, it is on this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/784619-Conversions-not-showing-on-the-form-analytics#0.
Please do not open more than one thread per question, one of our colleagues will reply on that thread as soon as possible.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 08:54 AM
New version of analytics project is released,
All problems are fixed now,