- RikvanschaikAsked on January 30, 2016 at 03:30 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 03:44 PM
The ticket in the original thread has been marked as resolved so mapping custom fields should be possible. I will try this and then let you know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 03:58 PM
There seems to be an issue in the integration. You can map the custom fields, but when submitting the form, no data will be forwarded to Campaign Monitor.
Thank you for letting us know about this. I have now forwarded this thread to our developers for them to take a look further at this integration. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 03:43 AM
This is fixed now.
- RikvanschaikAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 06:13 AM
Just checked and works fine again. Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 07:27 AM
That's great to know. Please contact us again if there are any problems.