- smalinowskiAsked on January 30, 2016 at 07:57 PM
When I use the "full name" on the form, it' wont integrate with infusionsoft because there is no option to separate first name and last name. I have to put the first AND last name under First Name first in infusionfoft. I used to be able to separate them with the OLD integration before it was updated.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Our apologies. I've now raised this concern to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
For now, please try using a textbox field for both the First and Last name fields.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 04:23 AM
The problem is fixed now. You can select fullname with both first name and last name, then it will automatically split on Infusionsoft's end.
- smalinowskiAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 03:04 PM
See image attached. There is no option for "Fullname". I looked and looked and looked.
- michellebuttAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 05:47 PM
I have the same issue
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 07:48 PM
You have to map the Full Name field in your Jotform form to both First Name and Last Name fields in your Infusionsoft app. The integration will automatically detect what's First Name input and Last Name input and pass it to Infusionsoft.
I hope that's clear now.
- NeilAnswered on December 23, 2016 at 02:30 PM
Where did the Fullname field go I don't see it? Am i supposed to create it myself?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 23, 2016 at 02:53 PM
It's in the Quick Fields section: