- StattonHuntAsked on January 31, 2016 at 04:02 PM
I was looking in the forum and it looks like there was an option added in to pick how many months the customer was charge for a subscription.
I am wanting my clients to pay for each subscription for 12 months then have them not be charged after the 12th month.
The option to choose how many months is not coming up in the wizard, see below screen shot, how can I set when the subscription ends?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 10:59 PM
You may check out this guide to learn how to setup recurring payments and limit the number of months that the payment will recur. How to setup a recurring payment option
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 08:21 PM
I'm afraid I cannot replicate your issue. The Paypal payment works as expected on my end. I tested the Paypal integration and I was able to add the Number of Payments. May I ask which Paypal Integration you are using? (Paypal, Pro, Express) I understand that some payment integration do not have the Number of Payments option available, however the Paypal integration does indeed have that option so if you are using Paypal, you should be able to see the Number of Payments.
- StattonHuntAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 10:45 PMI'm was integrating the PayPal Express. I am wondering if when I drug the
PayPal Express into the form, if for some reason the block didn't show up
all the way. Like the bottom got cut off somehow.
Statton Hunt Consulting
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 12:01 AM