- AA_CAsked on January 31, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Is it possible to inject code so that some items in a field are radio and some are check boxes?
Sort of a combo type option.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 05:23 PM
There is actually a widget that have this funcctionality - the Configurable List widget.
You can check the user guide on how to here:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- AA_CAnswered on January 31, 2016 at 08:37 PM
I don't think this would work with the paypal product check boxes like below.
Is there a way to do it?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 02:16 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to combine the radio button and the check-boxes in the Paypal module. Check-boxes indicate that a user can select more than one, while radio buttons inform the users that only one can be selected.
- wsismeAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 11:16 AM