- rivercity1224Asked on February 01, 2016 at 02:20 PM
i created a form & i need my widget to look like the form i created above it...please advisePage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2016 at 08:16 PM
I assume you were referring to your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/51325592129152
I checked it, but I still could not properly understand what it is you wanted to do. Please provide us more details about it, and we will see what can be done.
- rivercity1224Answered on February 02, 2016 at 01:45 PMI need my widget to look like what I created above it… with spacing and length of text boxes visually it needs to identical
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 03:37 PM
I see a Configurable List widget on your form http://www.jotform.us/form/51325592129152 , if I understand correctly now, you want the Configurable List widget to look similar to the group of fields above it. See image below
Please clarify so we can work on it.
- rivercity1224Answered on February 02, 2016 at 05:45 PMYES THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 10:25 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Allow me some time to work on it and see what can be done.
I'll get back to you as soon as I have update.
- rivercity1224Answered on February 16, 2016 at 12:46 PMAny answers yet on how to make my widget look like my form?