- laurajbarrosAsked on February 02, 2016 at 08:27 AM
I´ve been trying to use fit form in one test, called: teste form.
When I go to edit, it shows the button as it should: Please login, blue facebook button.
Once I´ve published it though, the button disappears, and it only shows the text above.
One thing I want to know also is if I can have the facebook ID from the contact account. But this as a second question.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 12:12 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test the "Fit Forms" integration and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. The "Facebook Log In" button is not being displayed in the live form.
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- laurajbarrosAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Ok, please let me know!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:13 PM
I have already reported it to our back end team. Please stand by for updates from them.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Today we released a patch that fixes our FitForms integration. Kindly re-integrate your form so you can start capturing Facebook data from your users again.
Do let us know if there's anything else you need help with.