- colleencAsked on February 16, 2012 at 06:52 AM
i have changed the URL like it has said but nothing is showing on our website,
is there aa problem with the URL? what do i do?
also which one do i use jotform.net or jotformeu.com?
- colleencAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 06:56 AM
the url that doesnt work on it is
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:12 AM
Whatever web editor you are using to add the embed code to your webpage is adding 'mce:' to the script tags.
Are you able to get them out?
- colleencAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:18 AM
no, when i take it out and update it, it just comes back again and this is me just copying and pasting from jotform then update it and mce just appears. never use to have that problem before
is there a way to remove them?
- colleencAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:28 AM
i have finally fixed it, thank you that helped alot :)
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:29 AM
Ah, Good to hear. thankyou.