- riskosoftAsked on February 16, 2012 at 07:02 AM
Hello can u help me ? when i try to put the simply embed code in my web page, I can not able to change the width of the form...how i can manipulate the width of my form ?
this is my embed code :
This is a re-post of a comment on Which Form Embed Code Should I Use
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:05 AM
Click on Preferences , select the Form Styles tab and enter the width you want
- RiskosoftAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Thank you for your message,
but i know to use this option...
i try to explain (SORRY for my bad english) : when i have my form with 712 in width, i want to put the embed code of my form and integrate it in the web page of my internet site.
When i click on "embed" and i click on preview to see my form...i see in the preview the width of my form is less than 712 ...it is beetween 500 an 400!!...
when i copy the embed code i put it in my web page and i see the width of my form is beetween 500 an 400...
can you help me please ?
- egegAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Which embed option are you trying to use? Some of our embed options allow defining a different width for the containing element and that may be the case here. A link to the form would be really helpful as well, we would be able to help you better.
- riskosoftAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM
THX for your help
i have a question
i want to modify just a word in a calendar module for my form..
HOW i can do that ? can u help me please ?
- egegAnswered on April 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I'm not sure what you meant by the calender module but if you are using the source code under the embed options, then it should be fairly easy to change it. Otherwise, can you please give us some more details and/ or a screenshot so that we can see what needs to be done?
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 04:48 AM
Hello thx for your answer,
like you will see in this screenshot : http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8770/imgjotform1.png
my form is in french and i just want to remove the word "at" like you see in the screenshot
can u tell me how i can do this ? please?[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/imgjotform1.png/][IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8770/imgjotform1.png[/IMG][/URL]
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:04 AM
Can you also post here the form URL containing that date/time field? This should help us find possible solutions about this. Thanks.
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:18 AM
YES, here you can see a exemple for form : http://form.jotformeu.com/form/21012657422342
I just want to remove the word "at" beetween the date and the time in the form
how i can do this ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:31 AM
Try injecting this CSS Code to that form.
CSS Injection Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Let us know if this doesn't help so that we can further assist you. Thanks.
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 09:11 AM
THANKS you very much
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Oh oh!!...sorry but it seems thats i was happy to quickly!!
how i will do when i put many date/time field like this : http://form.jotformeu.com/form/21012657422342
i just when to remove the word "at"
it seems thats work just with one field!!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I have updated my code, kindly check above :) Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Just let me know if you've updated your form so we can revise the codes. It's just a matter of your date/time field at id's. :)
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 10:39 AM
HELLO, thank you for your help
but it seems that i dont really understand how the code work
when i put the code on my form, that's work!!
but when i try this kind of form the code don't work just look the link of my form : http://form.jotformeu.com/form/21012657422342
how the code work if i put some differents kind of fields ?
(only remove the word "at")
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM
i just want to know how to adapt the code with differents kinds of fields on my form
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Sorry, I should have let you know how to create that codes on my first post. Anyway, I just created a simple video guide on how to get the at element id and then build the css code to hide the said element.
Note: You should use Google Chrome browser to achieve this. Thanks.
Let me know if you're still having problem with this so that we can further assist you. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Ok, I think I've found the simpliest CSS Code for this. Please remove my first codes and replace it with this:
This should remove all the at word between the date and time field. Hope this helps. Thanks. :)
- riskosoftAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM
THANK YOU very much dear idarktech
your code is great!! that's really help me now
have a good week
thank you again