- DamocolemanAsked on February 02, 2016 at 05:48 PM
I am new to all this but I have a theme selected along with a form created.
However, when I go to get the code from publish/Dreamweaver, copy & paste into DW, the theme doesnt transfer with it. So that appears is the form!
I know I am missing something here, but I dont know what that is!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:33 AM
Can you provide us the URL of the website where you have embedded the form so we can investigate further? In the meantime, you can try using the iFrame embed code to embed the form to your dreamweaver. Here's how: Getting the Form iFrame Code
- Damian ColemanAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 03:43 AM
Sure, the site address for this is http://the3dbabyprinter.com/order.html
I dont know if they are the same thing but I copied the code onto dreamweaver rather than embedded!
- DamocolemanAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 03:53 AM
Actually Christian, just tried that and it worked a treat!!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 08:20 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Always feel free to contact us for your other questions in the future.