- klawzeusAsked on February 02, 2016 at 05:50 PM
I have a form that looks great in the edit screen, but when I go to preview it, and then on my website, it has a grey vertical bar that I can't seem to get rid of.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:34 AM
Inject this CSS codes to your form, this should remove it.
Guide: www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes (paste it at the bottom part)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:38 AM
By the way, I finally have figured out where you are getting this vertical image that appears on your form. It is because of the "BIG" form theme you're using. I have edited this theme now, it should not happen again. :)
- klawzeusAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 12:37 AM
I'll try the CSS code - I'm still seeing a bar for some reason.
Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 03:17 AM
It seems working for me. I can no longer see the mentioned bar image on the form.
Here's how your form looks on my end now.
- klawzeusAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 12:46 PMIndeed! I had edited the CSS. Later I will make a clone and remove the CSS, and perhaps that will help
Sent while on the move.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Just let us know whenever you need help. Cheers! :)