- mike106Asked on February 02, 2016 at 06:09 PM
- CharlieAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 02:00 AM
If you wish to embed the Facebook pixel in your form, unfortunately, it is not possible unless you will be using your form's full source code.
However, another way to do this is to create your own landing or thank you page. Here are the steps:
1. First, create your own thank you or landing page HTML file. Paste the Facebook pixel on that website page. Here's a guide from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755
2. Upload on thank you page on a web server.
3. Now copy the thank you URL of your landing page and paste it on your form's "Thank You" URL. Here's a guide on how to do that: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
4. When the form is submitted, the user will be redirected to your own thank you URL page that has the Facebook pixel.
I hope that helps.