- transtrumbpAsked on February 02, 2016 at 08:33 PM
I've been trying to get some conditions to work on this form, but all heading fields and widget fields are greyed out and won't let me select them to add conditions. They worked a couple days ago when I was building this form, but now they won't. Was there an update or something that broke this function?
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 03:08 AM
We've made some changes in our conditional logic feature. When it's grayed out in the IF statement or rule, that means the condition won't work in that fields. It's either they don't have inputs (headers, texts, images) or they are not supported (some widgets).
This is one way to prevent problems in the condition settings.
- transtrumbpAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 11:00 AM
So in other words, you've made certain fields useless then. For example, one of the fields I needed to set conditions for was a radio button widget. If the user clicked yes on the widget, certain information would display below it, and if they clicked no, the information would be hidden. With your changes though, this widget is completely useless now. I think your development team needs to revisit the changes you made and fix this. My form won't properly work without this functionality...
- lagunabooAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Are you honestly having a laugh (seriously). ive just spent weeks making a form with almost all image radio buttons, and have happily been using conditional logic to perform calculations.
Only to find today that they no longer allow me to add new ones. how am i supposed to perform these calculations now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:12 PM
I'm sorry. I have actually tried reaching our developers about this matter because some of the widgets should suppose to work. I've searched further and found some report about it so I'll do the same for this thread. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
Again, my apologies for not getting back so quickly.
- transtrumbpAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 02:29 PM
Thanks for the reply Welvin. I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope to hear good news about the issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 03:39 PM
You're welcome. We'll keep you posted.
- lagunabooAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 03:41 PM
ill keep watching for an update.
- JotForm SupportekremAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 07:56 AM
It is fixed. Could you please check it?
- twphotogAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 03:03 PM
I'm having the exact same issue with my form whereby when it was created (several months ago), everything worked as it should and now, several necessary fields are grayed out and not select-able as I attempt to fix the issue.
Can someone please indicate what's being done to prevent this from continuing to happen and if there's a fix in the works.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 02, 2016 at 05:39 PM
@twphotog, your concern will be address in a separate thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/786086