- rhottobre3Asked on February 16, 2012 at 08:17 AM
Why the Facebook integration doesn't work with the jotformeu.com domain and jotform.net domain? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 08:26 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm pretty sure this was affected by this current issue. I will now forward this to our higher team for investigation. We'll get back to you with updates on this problem as soon as possible. Please stay tuned. Thank you.
- rhottobre3Answered on February 20, 2012 at 08:43 AM
waiting your response. thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Apologies for not responding you on time. Let me please inform you that Jotform.com domain is now up and running. Please use the FB Integration at www.jotform.com.
It should work as expected. Thank you so much!
- MrCreativiteeAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Tab press is no longer being offered on Facebook. Is there another way to integrate our forms on facebook?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Please try the Static HTML App Method, here's a full guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/125-Adding-forms-to-Facebook-Static-HTML-App-Method-
Just message us here if you have further questions. Thank you so much!