- VillageRidesAsked on February 03, 2016 at 10:58 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:05 PM
You can actually attach a PDF file in the email notifications. This PDF can be customized in our submissions page. Here's a guide:
1. First is you need to enable the attach PDF on your email notification.
2. Second is you need to customize the PDF. On My Forms, select the form and click the "Submissions" button.
3. Click the "Get PDF" button and the click the "Customize PDF" option.
4. From here, you can add text, images and resize the fields.