- coachdeeinspiresAsked on February 03, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Hi- I added a theme to my form, but i want to back that out and restore my form to its original state. how do i do this?
- CharlieAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 01:25 PM
You can reset your form's styling by using this theme from our store: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/default-theme.
However, if you want to do a full reset (this means it will also remove your custom CSS code) then you can do the following:
1. Open "Preferences"->Form Styles->Set "Themes" to "Default" and delete all the code under the "Inject Custom CSS".
2. After that, save the changes and use this theme: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/default-theme
I hope that helps.
- coachdeeinspiresAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Thank you Charlie! this did help :-)