- DannileeAsked on February 03, 2016 at 12:22 PM
I cannot login to my acciunt, says thread has been detected.
Are you aware of this problem?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 02:30 PM
I was not able to replicate mentioned issue. I did not saw any error message when I logged in to your account.
Are you still unable to login to your account?
You can login to your account with email address or with username.
Also I saw that you requested a password reset. Reset code that was sent to your email address is now expired. If you want to change password of your account please make another request. To reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.