- PMN_MohankrishnaaAsked on February 03, 2016 at 06:22 PM
1. Within a week of integration with our website, form not loading. Only 5 submission received. We can not afford to lose targets and can not dictate them terms on which browser to use and what not to use. We also can not introduce new manual process of check and clear our account form cache on periodic intervals. We could have tried fixing this issue by republishing form. We have not done that to ensure a permanent solution that our form works fine by default. Please fix this issue with our form without delay permanently.
2. We were infact planning for an upgrade after adding more forms and connecting their data to our CRM. We are disappointed with this issue as we cannot keep checking forms whether all are working properly or loading at periodic intervals. We cannot also risk loading of forms while focusing on targeted persons. Please give clarity on this issue whether this will be repeated again in future also ?
Integrated Webpage: http://www.nandhanam.in/careers
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 06:55 PM
The form is now loading OK. The issue was due to a glitch in our servers, which was quickly resolved. Please accept our apologies about this.
When something like this happens, this is usually care quickly, so our tool is very reliable and our developers are striving to keep the product improving all the time.
- atomicdiscAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 03:05 PM
We are having similar issues. It is April 6th, 2016 and our form loads sometimes and other times it does not load... is there still a glitch in your servers? This is not acceptable and forces us to look at other options!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 03:51 PM
I saw that you posted same question on this thread as well. https://www.jotform.com/answers/812100
Please see an answer my colleague provided you on that thread.