- nilztrykkAsked on February 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM
When I upload multiple files, only one of them is sent. When I upload a single file, I get nothing at the other end.
I made a new form from scratch, in case I messed up something on my first one, which was working fine until I made some changes after your domain issues. But it didn't help.Page URL:
- nilztrykkAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM
By the way, this is the original form, which was working fine a couple of days ago: http://www.jotform.net/form/12471101769
PLEASE use ONLY default recipient for testing "PrePress"
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 01:01 PM
I have submitted a ticket to the development team regarding this issue.
For the meantime, please use either the single file upload or switch to the secure URL of your form (using https://). Once we have updates regarding this, we'll let you know.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 01:53 AM
We have resolved this bug last friday. It was happening because of a configuration problem on the new domains.
- nilztrykkAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 08:53 AM
Thanks for you help;)
- nilztrykkAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 02:44 PM
Hello again. The problem is back
I haven't changed anything since last time.
Please help. Thanks
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 03:06 PM
I just sent a test with 3 images and I see all of them were sent.
Can you please change
That should solve the issue.
- nilztrykkAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 08:13 AM
That seems to work. Thanks:)