- brparkwayAsked on February 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM
We paid the premium upgrade fee yesterday so that we would not go over our limit of 100 with the free account, but it is still showing as "almost out of space" when we log in. How long does this take to process and start allowing more than 100 entries this month. We are trying to avoid using an alternate service to bridge the gap. Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks!
- goalmasterAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM
When I upgraded to premium, I just had to log out and then back into my account in order for the upgrade to appear.
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Yes, your account is showing as Premium on our server, please log in and out to see the change on your own PC.
Thanks for choosing JotForm.
- brparkwayAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM
We tried that a few times and it didn't show at first, but now it is showing as upgraded. Thanks for the suggestion and thanks to the Jotform employees, I know this is a very hectic day for you and hope it gets better soon. Have a great day.
- fxrAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Just please try once more, there may have been a lag, but you definately showing as Premium on our servers now.
- brparkwayAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Thank you, we are taken care of now. We appreciate everyone's help. Have a wonderful day.