- camillusAsked on October 15, 2010 at 12:14 PM
I put code of a lightbox form in the HTML widget on the Wix website (Flash) and the shadow of lightbox is limited by size of the HTML widget. How can I make shadow in full screen (browser), not limited by the HTML widget? Thank you!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 01:22 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you send the URL of the web page for your wix form? Please describe exactly what is the problem on that page.
- camillusAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 01:33 PM
Here is website I work on:
I used the jotform form in: Main Menu > Oportunities > Become the HHG Distributor
The shadow around the lightbox form is limited by the size of the HTML widget and is not on the whole page.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 02:38 PM
Yes, I took a look at the page. It is happening because the widget is included as an iframe. I don't think it would be possible to change that.
But I think it looks and works great.
- camillusAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 02:54 PM
Yes, looks and works great, but it will look better when the changes (possibility to change color, height and width of lightbox) will be implemented, what I am waiting for :).
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:36 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard.
On new Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)