- zbgwebmasterAsked on February 04, 2016 at 06:48 PMA couple of fields in one of the forms are too small. The settings are seemingly exactly like the other form, but they do not appear the same.
Comparing this form:http://zilkergarden.org/ZGF/vendors/ApprovedVendorForm.html
to this form:http://zilkergarden.org/ZGF/vendors/NewVendorForm.html
Especially the phone and text fields.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 04, 2016 at 07:06 PM
If you want this form "http://zilkergarden.org/ZGF/vendors/NewVendorForm.html" to have same format as this form "http://zilkergarden.org/ZGF/vendors/ApprovedVendorForm.html", simply do the following:
1) Delete the whole style code from "NewVendorForm":
2) Go to your "ApprovedVendorForm", and copy select and copy it's Style code.
3) Go back to "NewVendorForm" and paste the code.
Here is my cloned version with the applied change: https://form.jotform.com/60347110747956
You might simply clone it if you want to, and use it instead: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.