- ananovaisAsked on February 05, 2016 at 01:28 AM
Hello, I´ve been trying to make some changes in my form and the form is not saving. The SAVE button appears to be saving, but it keeps processing forever and nothing changes!
I tried many times, even with very small changes just to test it and it keeps happening the same thing.
This is my form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=53586857873678
- BorisAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 05:33 AM
I've checked on a cloned version of your form first, and the Save button is working fine. I've added a field to the form, clicked Save, and my cloned form was correctly updated:
I also see that the last edit on your form was saved today, on 2016-02-05:
As the last successful save was today, did you manage to save the form eventually?
I would also kindly ask you to make sure you are logged into your JotForm account, as if your login session expires you would not be able to save further changes to the form until you are logged in again. Please open a new tab in your browser on our login page, and log into the account if you are not logged in already:
You can also try logging out and logging back into JotForm on that second browser tab, and trying to save your form in the first tab after that.
Please let us know if this resolves the issue, and changes to your form are saved after that. Thank you.
- ananovaisAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 09:39 AM
Althought it says the form was saved on February 05th, it wasn´t, the button kept processing forever, nothing happened and I just closed the page, and the chagens I made weren´t saved.
I also logged out and logged back in, I tried to edit from an incognito window and still the same problem.
I was trying to add more options to the last field of my form (Forma de Pagamento), it only has one option there and I was trying to add 2 more. But as you can see in the form still shows only one answer option.
I think the problem is with the Autosave because as soon as I start to type whatever I want to change, the save button starts to save and then it never actually save anything.
Is it possible to disable the Autosave button?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 10:26 AM
It could be many factors, like form's cache or browsers cache issue. I would recommend you the following:
1) Use another browser, we recommend Chrome or Firefox, and clear your browsers cache.
2) Clear your forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
3) Clone your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
5) Do the edit, an make sure your form save your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/206-How-to-Save-a-Form
If you want to disable the autosave, here is how: http://www.jotform.com/help/86-How-to-Disable-Auto-Save, let us know if you need more help.
- ananovaisAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 10:33 AM
It seems to be working on a cloned form now, so I will just use this one I guess.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 10:36 AM
You are welcome! If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.