- buzz1000Asked on October 15, 2010 at 02:16 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM
I added this to our bug list. We will work on adding phone option to the authorize.net forms.
Please try contacting Authorize.net and ask them if there is a way to disable the phone requirement.
- buzz1000Answered on October 19, 2010 at 08:31 AM
I contacted authorize.net and they repied with saying that a phone number is required. Can you tell me if this is something jotform will be able to add soon?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 09:38 AM
Yes, we will add this soon. I increased priority for this. Can you use PayPal until then?
- subdivnetAnswered on November 28, 2010 at 10:43 PM
I just had the same problem. Took me over an hour thinking the form was the problem, until I realized it was Authorize.net causing the problem! This puts a complete stop on my project, that I only started because it said "seemless". Please fix ASAP!
I just paid a coder to fix my own website problems with them. They may be universally known, but they are a real problem vendor, then blame the user for the problems.
- subdivnetAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 09:38 AM
The answer is to do the following:
1. Go to your Authorize.net account
2. Go to Account - Settings - Payment Form - Form Fields
3. Uncheck everything that says "required", otherwise they will all error one by one.
4. After you save, it will then work fine.
- reach100Answered on January 04, 2011 at 01:52 PM
Is there any fix for this yet? I added a required phone and email on my jotform but I would like them to be displayed on the Authorize.net Merchant Receipt. Otherwise there is no clear way to tie the jotform data with the settled transaction.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 03:28 AM
No, it is still on our todo list.
- jeffAnswered on June 05, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for this answer. I found that going into authorize.net and looking at the payment form settings and unchecking "required" for the phone number fixed the problem on my end for a different website. Just wanted to let you know that, that solution worked.