- kyaqoubAsked on February 05, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I have a form and I am using the authroize.net as payment method. It's in sandbox mode. I have 2 issues:
1. The select country in the payment section shows list of many countries which makes no sense when my form is only accessed by people living in the USA. Is there a way to default it to united states?
2.When I fill the information if I made an error in the credit card number and hit submit, it shows me and error page without the option to go back to the form. Any way that page can be customized with more friendly message and a link to go back to the form to fix it?
Of course it would've been nicer if the credit card payment field it self showed the error right away and notified the user to correct it before hitting the submit button.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 10:36 AM
There is no option on Authorize.Net wizard; but you can hide that field by injecting some custom CSS code to your form. Below, you will find the necessary code:
If you need any extra information, please do let us know.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 10:37 AM
In addition, I moved your second question into another thread, you can easily access it from the link below:
It will be answered right away.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 12:37 PM
Seems like your answer did not reach this thread, please post it on this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/765507.
- kyaqoubAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 12:59 PM
Thank you! The CSS code worked and now the country filed is hidden
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 01:06 PM
Great to know that.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.