- SamAsked on February 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I've tried chaning the forms HTML code from .com to .us. to .net and nothing works. Please advise.
PS. Please contact via phone if possible.Page URL:
- emrew86Answered on February 16, 2012 at 01:09 PM
As I see, you didn't change the .com extension. You need to change it to .net or .us.
This is your new code. Please use it...
- shmuelgAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I tried this and still getting the same error after clearing the cache as well. Although it says .net in the code when I insert it, it comes up as .com when I inspect it on Google. Please advise.
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Since .com domain is back up, I suppose it's working fine now. Do you still need assistance?
- shmuelgAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 01:44 PM
- fxrAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 05:01 PM
You form is working fine here now.
It may take a little while longer for the DNS change to propagate to your location, leave it a few hours. If the problem persists much longer than that, let us know and we will have a closer look at it.