- teedartAsked on February 16, 2012 at 01:24 PM
I work in a custom print shop, and am trying to create a simple order form. The problem I am having is that my conditional field actually stack on top of each other instead of being placed like they should. I have listed the URL of my form... select any of the top three fields in the artwork info section to see what I am talking about. I think that this might have somthing to do with the free-text fields.Page URL:
- emrew86Answered on February 16, 2012 at 03:00 PM
We are sorry for this issue. Our developers will fix it soon...
- emrew86Answered on February 17, 2012 at 04:39 AM
I have cloned your form for testing and cloned form works properly. Strange.
http://www.jotform.net/form/20473019633 - this is cloned one. Can you test it ?
- teedartAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
The formed you cloned is wroking perfectly, but my forms still were doing that stacking thing. So I made a clone of the link you provided and it works fine... I can't really say why.
- teedartAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I spoke too soon. there are some fields that continue to stack
In the Admin field at the bottom, type: peterpan
- emrew86Answered on February 17, 2012 at 01:19 PM
We are sorry for this issue. I have added it into bug list. We will fix it soon...
- emrew86Answered on June 26, 2012 at 09:04 AM
Hi teedart, can you replicate this issue ?